Skip to content

iPhone World Clock refuses to let go of 2007?

December 31, 2007
tags: ,

I just checked the world clock on my iPhone to see if my nephew was now in the next year since he is currently in India. The iPhone shows the right time but the date for the other timezones is wrong. Tokyo and New Delhi should both be in 2008 already and it shows 07/12/31 not 08/01/01. I took a photo to show this. Yes, my iPhone is set automatically and it is showing today is 07/12/31.

8 Comments leave one →
  1. December 31, 2007 8:34 pm

What do you expect if you buy some silly shiny over priced thing? Like Mercs, the iphone fakes quality only to have poor workmanship inside…

2. December 31, 2007 9:51 pm

don’t hate.

3. January 1, 2008 5:37 pm

You bought a $400+ and they just came out with a patch reciently yet this LITTLE bug causes A LOT of problems.Whats the point of having CALANDER, TIMERS, or any other feature tied to time if IT WONT WORK. GJ APPLE U MORONS

4. January 1, 2008 7:35 pm

Time works on my iPhone, always has.

5. January 1, 2008 8:26 pm

My World Clock does not show dates at all. Is there something I missed in the setup? I did not llok at my phone during the world time transistioninto the new year, but my clock shows ‘Today’ and ‘Tomorrow ‘ in the right places now(but no dates). Is there a way to get dates included??Rollin

6. January 1, 2008 8:55 pm

The today and tomorrow seem to be the norm. It was unusual to see the date listed as I show in the photo. Mine corrected when we reached midnight locally.

7. January 2, 2008 3:07 pm

I saw that date glitch on New years day too.

8. February 23, 2008 1:47 pm

My iPhone (world clock) is going also wrong with a gap of 9 h. Does someone know what I should do ?kaki